How to recognize pure ice cubes
The climate is getting hotter and increasing the demand for use and the development of pure ice cube production. The ice cubes of these facilities are mass-produced every day and delivered to beverage and supermarket establishments to preserve fresh food. However, the true quality of these ice is not really appreciated. Consumers need to be alert to identify and buy clean ice in order to do not harmful to health. In the following article, Viet An will share with you some tips to distinguish pure ice cubes from dirty stones. Hope this information can be helpful for readers.
Pure ice cub
Pure ice cubes: The quality of ice making water must meet 40 criteria for heavy metals, ice products must reach 22 criteria, including 6 criteria for microorganisms to be granted quality paper by the Department of Health
Accordingly, the process of pure ice pellet making machine meets the standard, the water is taken from the depth of 90m, being processed through RO reverse osmosis filter system and kill bacteria by ultraviolet rays. Ice mould parts, ice cutter, water supply tank for ice making, cold mortar and ice bucket of machine system for producing pure ice are made of stainless steel, without rust over time.
The closed ice production cycle is fully automated, without direct contact with human hands, so new pure ice cubes ensure food safety and hygiene.
- Normal ice cubes when melted leave residue, cloudy. Pure ice cubes are put into a glass of transparent water, which can see through to the other side. When dissolved, clear water is like mineral water.
- The pure ice pellets are long melted, 4-5 times compared with processed ice cubes.
- Packed pure pellets with production address, copyright registration, name of a production facility. The stone is packed in a clean plastic bag, the edge of the bag is edged intact.
Methods of recognizing pure ice
Method 1 - Allow the pureed ice cubes to dissolve in water and observe
It can be understood simply that the stone is said to be pure when it contains no impurities, bacteria, and potentially toxic substances. That means dirty ice will contain many insoluble ingredients. That's why if you put two different quality ice cubes into two cups of water of the same source and wait for the ice to melt, then there will be a lot of impurities hanging inside the cup with the cup. Pure ice does not occur at all.
Method 2 - Check the solubility of the ice
Pure ice will have tighter water bonding than dirty ice, and their solubility is also different. The inspection here will result in higher purity ice, which will last longer.
Method 3 - Size of pure ice cubes
Most of the addresses specialized in clean ice for eating only sell ice bags with small size, about 5 - 5.5kg. Most of the ice cubes are also clearly shaped to be able to be used immediately when tearing up the bag packaging. It is usually produced in tablet or tubular form, due to the use of cleaner water and filtration systems, so each batch will not do too much. Meanwhile, dirty ice cubes are often produced with large batches in both size and volume, or if they are produced with small moulds, the parameters and addresses on the packaging are unclear, blurry.
Method 4 - Old age of ice
Many people confuse the old age of ice with the pure quality of ice. Physically, when exposed to a cold source, the ice will have a cloudy phenomenon, but along with that, they will be more soluble, not that the ice is not clean. And ice only while being produced in a short time and still young, but this ice is melted very quickly and may not be safe. Therefore, to recognize pure ice or not, we basically cannot rely on the clear or opaque colour of the ice.
Process of producing pure ice cubes
Harm when using dirty stone tablets
- The water source is the main raw material for ice production, and this is also a factor affecting the quality of finished ice products dirty or clean. If produced with water that has not yet purified impurities and detoxified, or old machinery rusted, ice quality will decline. Ice water can be contaminated with lead, iron, poisoning and abrasion of health or even the E-coli bacteria that cause people to use stones to suffer from acute intestinal diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, dysentery ...
- Used in preserving fresh food, helps keep freshness for seafood, fresh meat ... If ice is dirty, they can be poisoned into preserved food, especially fresh fish meat. So it is very likely that we have accidentally caused food to be contaminated just because this action seems to be beneficial.
- Used in hospitals: cold ice can be used to apply to wounds or to preserve organs and implants ... The medical environment has a lot of harmful bacteria, if used in combination with dirty ice, the result will be extremely serious. Applying ice to an open, scratched wound can stop bleeding but cause infection. Using ice with grafting organs can cause them to become infected and poisonous, the recipient's body can resist and eliminate organs or organs ...
Therefore, people should consciously protect their health, choose to use pure ice cubes of establishments that are declared quality and regularly monitored closely.
Hopefully, the above information will help you in your daily life when using pure ice cubes to wish you and your family the best and most accurate choices!