The mineral water filter line 300 litres/h-VAIAK300 has been interested and selected by many people. Because when people have become more aware of health care, the need to use carbonated, alcoholic and preservative-filled water bottles will be replaced by constantly increasing mineral water products.
Grasping the demand for mineral water to increase is sure to have many units producing and trading this product. Therefore, Viet An Company has researched to import technology lines, assemble and supply the market with modern 300 litres/h VAIAK300 mineral water filter lines to bring health and convenience to consumers use as well as economic benefits for production and business units.
VAIAK300 mineral water filter line distributed by Viet An uses reverse osmosis water purification technology (the most advanced water filtration technology today) to provide quality output products and fully meet all quality standards Ministry of Health issued as well as safety certificates around the world.
The operation process of mineral water filter line 300 litres/h
- treatment fine filtration. The first steps, the water source will be pumped into the filter device to conduct fine filtration to remove dirt or heavy metals. The water source here is depending on the locality as well as the geographical location or facilities of the business owner (Can be used drilled wells, tap water, mineral water is mined from underground ...) Next step, based on the equipment In the water filter line, mineral water is added after the removal of heavy metals will be de-coloured and flavoured, remove organic substances and be softened quickly because the elements or ions are Mg and Ca have all been removed.
- Main filter by RO technology: Water purification by reverse osmosis membrane (RO), ensuring water after 300-litres mineral water production line will meet the standard.
- VAIAK300 is carried out in parallel with ultraviolet sterilization. During storage, mineral water is capable of re-infecting air. Therefore, it is necessary to sterilize it before putting it in a jar or bottle. The safest and most effective method is to use ultraviolet light (breaking down DNA structure in the nucleus of bacterial cells to destroy the ability of bacteria to regenerate).
Quotation of VAIAK300 mineral water filter line
VAIAK 300 is priced at 99 million VND, with this price being sold only at Viet An Company and other units will be higher by several million VND. The reason for Viet An water can sell this price because Viet An is the sole importer and distributor of mineral water filter line from the United States in Vietnam. With products that are both capable of filtering water, and have this ability to create mineral VAIAK300, you can produce bottled mineral water, bottled from many different water sources. No longer dependent on nature, on mineral springs with limited reserves. You will provide the market with mineral water to ensure food safety standards, protect human health.
Advantages of VAIAK 300 Viet An mineral water filter line
Viet An always keeps in mind to create the best quality products, safe for users. Through the process of researching, learning, constantly innovating ourselves, we are honoured to bring you the best quality products, with the following outstanding features:
- The smart water filter system, fully self-contained, automatic so the water has both purity and minerals that are healthy for the Ministry of Health standards and FDA international standards of the US.
- The compact and flexible industrial design makes installation simpler. The machine is designed to operate 24/7, for maximum performance and stability.
- VAIAK300 Viet An mineral production line has been equipped with RO technology filter which is strong and outstanding compared to other brands in the market, thus can handle all input water sources despite being polluted.
- High-quality accessories imported genuine from countries with modern industry, leading the world such as the US, Japan, ...
- Products have high durability, heat resistance, good waterproofing, improve the service life of the machine.